This website is operated by Xiamen RGBlink Science & Technology Co Ltd.
Our registered address is S601 Weiye Building, Torch Park, XIamen China
("We") are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure. By visiting our website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. Types of information we may collect from you
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website: Information you supply to us.
You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact, enquiry or registration form. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. Information our website automatically collects about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
- technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
We do not use third party cookies. How we may use the information we collect
We use the information in the following ways: Information you supply to us:
We will use this information:
Information we automatically collect about you.
- to provide you with information and/or services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about our products, how our products can be / have been used and how to learn more about our products and company;
We will use this information:
- to administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual. Disclosure of your information
Any information you provide to us will either be emailed directly to us or may be stored on a secure server. We use trusted third party website and hosting providers to facilitate the running and management of this website including Microsoft Azure and Bitrix24. These companies provide a high level of data protection and security.
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies.
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed, unless required by law or other regulations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Third party links