Detailed training on the RGBlink universal
processor products and T-ONE console, focusing
on configuration for multi-display and live operations.
- ShowMaster family overview
- Basic X2, X3 and X7 setup and operation
- Widescreen and Multi-screen applications
- XPOSE platform operations
- T-ONE console operations
- Programming & advanced configuration
Upon completion of the training, participants
will be need to pass a written and practical
exam to receive certification.
Own laptop with Windows 7/8.1/10 or
AV professionals, technical directors, pre-sales
engineers, users who will be required to set
up and/pr operate multi-screen display systems.
Gain practical hands-on stils.
Free of charge (advance registration required)
RGBlink complimentary accommodation
Course Presented In
RGBlink Certified Specialist (
valid for 3 years)